Sifu Garry Seghers
• Garry started training in Yang Style Tai Chi in 2002 with John Russell 7th Degree Lau Gar Guardian and has visited and studied Tai Chi at the Huang Feihong Memorial Hall, Foshan, China under Master Lau.
• In Chen style Tai Chi Sifu Garry Seghers is taught and recognised as a level 5 Senior Instructor by Grandmaster Liming Yue of the Tai Chi Centre Manchester, England (who is graded 7th Duan Wei). While visiting and studying in China under Grandmaster Liming Yue he has achieved the grade of 4th Duan Wei from the Chinese Wushu Association and is a Senior Indoor Student of the Grandmaster.
• He also studies Chen Style Tai Chi Quan with Chen Zhenglei 19th Generation Chen Style Grandmaster, one of China’s top ten foremost Wushu masters.
• In 2016 he moved to Vietnam and started the Tai Chi Centre Vietnam in Da Nang and has two additional Chen groups in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City that he visits.
• In 2018 he attended the 5th Chen Zhenglei Taichi Symposium and 20th International Chen’s Taichi Advanced Workshop training with Master Chen Bin (Grandmaster Chen Zhenglei’s son).
• 2019 he attended the 6th Chen Zhenglei Taichi Symposium and 21st International Chen’s Taichi Advanced Workshop training with double sabre and double sword. During this visit to China he was accepted as an Indoor Student of Grandmaster Chen Zhenglei and as an Executive Board Member of the Chen Zhenglei Federation representing the Vietnam Branch.
• In 2020 he was awarded the Level 7 Instructor Certificate of the Chen Zhenglei Taijiquan Federation and is a contracted instructor for the Federation teaching online.
• In 2010 Garry was awarded the Chinese Health Qigong Association 2nd Duan and can teach various Qigong forms from the association.
My Taiji Studio is dedicated to making Chen Zhenglei Taijiquan affordable and welcoming to everybody.
Please contact me:
Phone: +84 (0)787579068
Address: 08 Khue My Dong 5, Phuong Khue My, Quan Ngu Hanh Son, T.P. Da Nang